My philosophy is to keep it simple – and natural. I try to be as flexible as possible and pride myself on creating a warm, friendly atmosphere that brings out the best in my portrait subjects, be they newborns or grannies! And I am also happy to go anywhere for a shoot*.
In a nutshell I offer (in each of my packages):
A choice of locations
- My home-studio in Lilyfield, Sydney. It’s a spacious, light-filled setting with plenty of toys and music, ideal for a studio session, with an attractive garden (see pictures above).
- Your home or garden.
- An outside location such as the beach or park of your choice.
After the photo session…
- A careful selection of the best images, usually numbering between fifty and 100, is made.
- Those images are then retouched and reproduced in black and white, as well as colour.
- If you have opted for the USB offer, the images are also reproduced in low resolution (for viewing as well as emailing, Facebook etc) as well as high res for printing. The USB with those images will then be posted to you and you are free to print from them as you like.
- If you have opted for the simple portrait or a print package, you will be invited for a glass of wine or cup of tea at my home-studio in Lilyfield where you can peruse the shots at your leisure and choose prints and other products. Alternatively a private online gallery can be arranged.
- Your images will be ready within three weeks of your session, but I also offer a sneak peak preview on my blog and/or Facebook after a week (please note: this is optional).
Booking a session
To make a booking, please fill in the contact form, send me an email or give me a call on 0458146469
or 02 95552892. I ask for a $100 deposit to secure your session. This is non-refundable but it is transferable to another date.
* although I charge a $50 location fee for anywhere within 30 mins of my home.