My philosophy is to keep it simple – and natural. I try to be as flexible as possible and pride myself on creating a warm, friendly atmosphere that brings out the best in my portrait subjects, be they newborns or grannies.
In a nutshell I offer (in each of my packages):
A choice of locations
- My home-studio in Lilyfield, Sydney. It’s a spacious, light-filled setting with plenty of toys and music, ideal for a studio session, with an attractive garden (see pictures above).
- Your home or garden.
- An outside location such as the beach or park of your choice.
After the photo session…
- A careful selection of the best images, usually numbering between fifty and 100, is made.
- Those images are then retouched and reproduced in black and white, as well as colour.
- If you have opted for the USB offer, the images are also reproduced in low resolution (for viewing as well as emailing, Facebook etc) as well as high res for printing. The USB with those images will then be posted to you and you are free to print from them as you like.
- Your images will be ready within three weeks of your session.
Booking a session
To make a booking, please fill in the contact form, send me an email or give me a call on 0458146469
or 02 95552892. I ask for a $100 deposit to secure your session. This is non-refundable but it is transferable to another date.